Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The latest

Here are some of the things our little lady has been doing lately --

  • Sleeping for 11-12 hours each night
  • Eating like a champ (I was out last night so Justin gave her a bottle... she drank 9 ounces!!!)
  • Smiling up a storm
  • Talking - we are working on 'hello' and 'i love you' :)
  • Loving her crib (When I still hadn't heard Claire yet at 8:30 this morning, I snuck in to check on her and she was happily laying wide awake in her crib.. just hanging out)
  • Noticing everything around her - she recently noticed our cat for the first time and just kept staring at her
  • Sucking her thumb - I almost always find her doing this when I get her up from naps

She is learning new things everyday and each day is better and more fun than the day before. I LOVE being Claire's mom!!! :)

3 comments:

Gma Rho said...

And it just keeps getting better!

Unknown said...

Talking already? Wow,you sure have a precocious little girl! At this rate, she'll be reading by June! :)

Unknown said...

more like cooing, but it sounds like she's forming words to this proud mama! :)

plus - my nephew said hello at 10 weeks and was even on oprah and ellen for it, so it's not out of the question with her genes! :)