We had our 2nd Christmas celebration last week with my family. Jason and Roxanne even brought sweet 1 week old Evangeline. What a precious doll she is!! Here are some pics from our never-long-enough time together.

Sweet baby Evy

Introducing Claire to her new baby cousin




Claire LOVES her big cousin Anni!! They were having so much fun together!

All the cousins playing together... or more like, Claire taking their toys and putting them in her mouth while the other kiddos played!

We gave Anni some princess jewelry. Here she is all blinged out. A future Premier jeweler, don't ya think?? :)

The boys in their Star Wars outfits and Anni in her new Tinkerbell jammies and jewelry
2 comments:
what a fun family!!! Look how little baby Evangeline is compared to Claire. Crazy what happens to our little munchkins in one year! Congrats to Jason and Roxy...I feel like I know them because I'm a blog stalker! haha
Just noticed these pics... guess I missed them before. You got some good ones! It was fun seeing Claire with Anni and the big cousins. :)
Post a Comment