We just returned from a very last minute but wonderful trip to Florida! We had a free place to stay (thanks, Aunt Alice & Uncle John!!!) and decided to take advantage of Justin's "time off." It was a wonderful, relaxing, and refreshing time for our family. It was great to get away and do what we could to take our minds off the stresses of life. (That is, until someone would say to us, "Where are you from?" and the inevitable "What do you do?" That question got old fast for Justin..) :)
Anyway, here are some photo highlights of our time!

Claire loved all of the birds and dogs! We went on walks everyday and saw lots of dogs. Usually the owner would stop so Claire could get a good look (she even got a kiss from one of the dogs!) and when they would leave to start walking again, she would cry! I don't know where this dog-obsessed girl came from!! :)












9 comments:
Such cute summer skirts Claire was sporting! And I loved the sunglasses! I agree... Can't wait for some nice weather!
great pics, glad you had a blast- looks fab!! and I LOVE Claire's outfits (wink, wink) :) you all are a beautiful family!
Looks like you guys had a great time! You look so good Annie!!!
What a nice break for you all - I think Claire is gonna love spring and summer!
It's hard to imagine that somewhere out there is grass and sunshine! Glad you had a good time, you deserved it! Welcome back to Iowa where our winter crop is SNOW! :)
I ran across your blog because of the post with 'Sanibel' in it. :) What a cute little girl you have. She was sure a wonderful model for summer fashion. I loved her outfits and the little pink shoes.
That Florida sunshine looks good on you all!!! :) Wish you could have brought some back to the land of neverending snow. So happy you had a great get-away!
I love the pictures and so jealous of the time that you got away!!!! What a great place to go...sunshine and warm weather, can't beat that:) Hope all is well!
aww florida! The ol' noodle routine days. Warm weather looks so great on you guys!!!
Post a Comment