I heard back from the doctor about my ultrasound on Friday, and - good news!! The placenta has moved out of the way so we no longer have to worry about it's position. Praise God!
Today I'm 32 weeks. Claire was born at 35 weeks, 1 day. So that means we could have as little as 3 weeks left... YIKES!!! We are hopeful that the shots are keeping my body from doing anything crazy, like going into labor too early. My last shot will be when I'm 36 weeks and the hormone is effective for 1 week. That means that at 37 weeks, my body will no longer have the extra hormone to prevent labor.
It's so weird to have NO IDEA how much time we have left - she could come early again, like Claire, or she could go full term. Justin and I have placed our bets... Justin says August 6. I'm guessing August 17. (Due date is August 25) What do YOU think?! Date? Time? Weight? Leave a comment with your guess!!
10 comments:
Oh man... Such a hard decision!!! I'm sure it will be before me but so hard to know with you crazy woman! :) I'm going to guess Aug. 10th!
August 28. Ha! wouldn't that be ironic. But no, I wouldn't wish that on you. It's hard enough to make it through the last few weeks, let alone to go past your due date.
My guess is August 5, 6:15 pm, 9 lb, 1 oz. Just a random guess.
August 21st strictly for the fact that it is Brody's birthday, and I think it would be sweet for them to share. ;-) 7:30 pm, 8lb even
Our guess is August 15 @ 8:30 a.m., 8 lbs. 10 oz. and 21 inches long.
August 24th, 9:31 pm. 9 lb. 3 oz.
8/10/10, 8:10 pm, 8 lbs. 10 oz., oh and I guess GIRL!!! :)
8/21, 9am, 7lbs 12 oz
I'll say 8/16 2 am 7 lb, 12 oz
Okay - I'm adjusting my guess. August 5 still stands, 6:15 PM, but I'm changing my weight guess to 7 lb. 3 oz. If she's that early, I doubt that she could be 9 pounds!!
Post a Comment