Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It won't be long...

... til we get to meet this little girl!! Progress is being made, friends. The cankles that I suffered when I was pregnant with Claire are back in full force and as nasty as ever!! I forgot just how ginormous these things can get... my goodness!! My ribs feel as if they are breaking from the way this girl keeps pushing up on them. Seriously, at times I actually scream, "OWW" out loud because she pushes on them so hard. I mean - my mom said she had cracked ribs from her pregnancies because she carried so high (like me!) so I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I'm suffering the same fate.

I saw my doctor yesterday and she said my body has made a lot of progress since last week.. yay! And, we have a plan now.... if baby girl doesn't come by August 19th, I'm going to be induced that day. This baby is plenty big already and I'm so darn uncomfortable!! We are praying and hoping that she comes on her own before that, but if not - that's the plan! So, 8 days or less... WHOA!!!!

4 comments:

Carissa said...

YEAH!! That is so exciting!! I can't wait to see pictures of her! Good luck, and keep up the good work these last few days! I'm thinking of you.

jamie said...

sweet annie- maybe you and bridge will be in together :)

Christina said...

Awesome!!! Can't wait to see her and find out her name. So fun that our girls will be so close in age! It will make the reunion so fun.

Jonna said...

If she comes on the 19th we'll have the same birthday!!! For your sake I hope she comes sooner but if not we'll be birthday buddies :)