Sunday, February 20, 2011

Official

So, now we're officially an American family... we got ourselves a minivan!  I've never been one of those people who claims they'll never drive a minivan.  On the contrary, I've always anxiously awaited the day that we'd get to have one.  They are just so roomy and comfortable! 

We found an amazing deal we just couldn't pass up, so we traded in our Jeep, which we've somehow managed to cram the four of us into for the past six months, and drove home in style!  We got almost an even trade... we only had to pay a little extra for a WAAAAY better ride. 


Not only does it have tons more space, but it has lots of fun extras like automatic closing doors and even a DVD player!  We are so thankful!  Family road trips, here we come!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Automatic closing doors are a MUST HAVE when you have more than one small child and groceries. Or just more than one small child.

Julie Rogers said...

You are going to LOVE it:):):) I haven't regretted the decision one moment to get the minivan. And the extras are awesome-we have the doors and dvd...both are huge bonuses especially for a long drive. ENJOY@!!!

Lisa said...

Whhoopp whoop! Congrats! We miss ours so much! But I am happy for you. :)

Lacey Schumacher said...

You guys are really driving in style! Aren't mini vans WONDERFUL??? :)