After a couple weeks of computer, laptop, and internet issues, I'm finally back and have some serious catching up to do! This past weekend, we had the privilege of attending Justin's stepsister Sara's wedding. It was a beautiful July day and even though my children were less than cooperative, it was a wonderful day!
 |
| She looks so sweet and innocent... |
 |
| Hugs for Mommy |
 |
| The rare family photo |
 |
| Playing with Ella |
 |
| The bride with Claire and Georgia |
 |
| Admiring Sara's 'princess dress' :) |
 |
| Cousin fun |
Congrats, Mr. and Mrs. Miller! We're so happy for you!!
3 comments:
you all look so great!! adorable dresses- all 3 of you! :)
opps, that was me Rox but I am sure J thinks you look adorable too!
I love the picture of claire - was she on a see-saw?
Post a Comment