Monday, September 26, 2011

Nana and Papa came!

We had a great weekend with Nana and Papa here for a few days.  Claire was loving all of the time with her grandparents and Emma, who was recently super attached to Mama, was all smiles and cuddles with them both! 

Emma wants to do everything just like her big sister!  She was freaking out, grunting, pointing, etc.. when Claire was eating her dinner at the picnic table and I realized that she wanted to sit with her sister like a big girl.  She did a great job sitting at the table and using a plate and spoon! 

Walking with Nana

Someone is very proud of herself! ;)

Nana and Em


Emma with Papa
Claire with her Papa

Kisses for Nana!

They graciously watched the girls all day on Friday so I was able to sub.  Then on Saturday morning, they watched the girls while Justin and I did our long run (9 miles...yowza!) with our friends.  It was great to have some breaks from the norm!  We ate some yummy food and shared in some great conversation while the girls were in bed.  It's great having family in town!

No comments: