Monday, October 24, 2011

Sorry... but I love food!

Sorry about yet another post about recipes and food, but this week I tried two more new recipes from Pinterest.... and they were honestly amazing, so I just HAVE to share them!!

I made these Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins last week on vacation.  They require a little more work than I'm usually willing to put in, but let me tell you -- they are totally, 100% worth it!  Do yourself and your family a favor and make them. 

Tonight for dinner I made these Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches.  I have been totally into anything and everything buffalo lately and oh.my.goodness... these were totally delish!  Super easy, very few ingredients, TONS of leftovers, and sooo good!  Meal swap peeps... totally making these next month so look forward to that! 

Pinterest has really inspired me to try new recipes.  Hopefully these will inspire you, too!  Can't we all use a little help sometimes to get out of a cooking rut?!  I know I can.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Please don't be sorry! I LOVE trying new recipes especially ones that other's recommend :) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

NO apologizing for food posts! I love them! Thanks for posting!