Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Some funny ones

Just overheard Claire singing her latest made-up song:

I love God because he bes the best. He is the best. He is the beeeeest.

Some other recent favorites:

Emma calls all princess dresses 'beauty'. I think she heard Claire say she wanted to wear her Sleeping Beauty dress one time and now whenever she wants to wear one of the dresses, she points to her tummy and says, 'beauty'. Super cute!

Emma's answer to any 'where' question (where is your blankey? Where do you live? Where is your sissy?) is always Iowa.

Claire has been very vocal about her love recently. I was gone on a girls' trip last weekend and got to Skype with the girls one morning. Claire said, "Mom, I miss you. Do you miss me?" and frequently tells me she loves me. This is perfect for this words of affirmation mama! ;)

Emma thinks the way to say excuse me is 'beep'. When you are in her way or a toy is in her way, she says beep. Even if I tell her to say excuse me, she says, 'beeeeep'.

Claire's current list of imaginary friends that come into play every day are Lish, Bea, Leo, and Huntrainea. Seriously, that last one is Hun-train-e-a. Don't ask. I have no answer.

Emma's current favorite song is Mary Had a Little Lamb. She is always asking me to sing it. She says 'Mary' and points to my lips to ask me to sing it.

3 comments:

Nana said...

Cute...love it. Miss those girls!

The Chidisters said...

Looks like you had a super fabulous girlfriend weekend - how fun! Ok, the part about Claire's names for her imaginary friends cracked me up. Abbie thinks up many crazy names for her babies too and it just made me think of how well they might play together if they were closer in age. Abbie has a doll named Marabelle Canyus Chidister...no idea where that came from (don't really even know how I should spell it)...how do they think of this stuff? Glad you had a relaxing weekend before your move!

Christina said...

These were great Annie! Thanks for sharing :)