Sunday, June 17, 2012

Daddy's Day!

The Shoe girls had so much fun celebrating our main man today!!  He is an incredible father and these two little ladies are so blessed to have a daddy that not only cherishes them and loves them, but teaches them about the One who loves them most.. their Heavenly Father.




Daddy got a new golf bag and a couple new clubs!


I loved hearing Claire's answers to these questions!

Yummy lunch after church at one of Justin's new favorite ATL restaurants.. Fresh 2 Order!


Happy Father's Day, Justin!!!  We love you. xoxo

3 comments:

Nana said...

A beautiful day for a beautiful family. Claire has known her daddy longer than I have and I'm his mom!:)

Jenny said...

Fun day! I did the questions too this year. It was fun to see what the kids said, especially Ella since she is the youngest. It looks like you had a great day!

jamie said...

awesome about the house! annie i feel like you do such an awesome job honoring justin! And I truly feel like you are such a great mom.. you are doing an awesome job annie! keep it up, by God's grace!