Thursday, September 13, 2012

Nastics

Emma started her first gymnastics, or her in her word 'nastics' class.  Thanks to some generous family who sent money for her birthday, I was able to sign her up for her first mommy & me class.  It's been really fun to do something special with Emma while Claire is at school.  

Oh, and seriously, this girl is killin it!  



Speaking of killin it, I haven't been able to kill the tears since Claire brought this home from school today.  Her teacher put together this darling little 'I Am Special' book with several things they have been working on.  The whole book was precious but I lost it on the last page:



It wasn't the 'toy cookies' part. ;) The fact that the only friend she listed, totally unprompted by me or anyone, was Liam.  Seriously breaks my heart.  There are some days when I miss home so much.  Today is one of those days.  I'm thinking Claire can relate.  

1 comment:

Nana said...

Love that Emma! She is growing up so fast, right behind big sister. Gymnastics will be so much fun for her.