I was recently looking back on my blog and came across this post. I decided it would be fun to do it again, a year later.
So, here ya go... a day in the life!
| Mama, Daddy, & Claire were all awake and getting started on the day.. |
| First step is coffee! |
| Claire said bye to Daddy. |
| And Mama did too! |
| Emma had gotten up and the girls had eaten their breakfast. |
| I was listening to worship music while cleaning up the kitchen (leftover dishes from last night's dinner. oops!) |
| Emma decided to feed Sadie. |
| Mama was getting ready. |
| I found the girls looking at some pictures of Emma they found in their room. |
| We were at a friend's house for playgroup... a few minutes late on this one! |
| Mamas hanging out and kiddos playing. |
| Still at playgroup... |
| Lots more kiddos & mamas here now! |
| Claire and Lilly were busy dressing up. |
| Back home and time for lunch. |
| Mac & cheese and oranges. |
| Yummo. |
| Emma was having a tantrum... |
| so that meant it was naptime! |
| My no-more-naps girl doing her 'rest time' in the playroom. |
| Mama having an afternoon cup of coffee and doing a little reading. |
| Rest time was over by now. |
| Claire and I were working on our Countdown until Nana & Papa get Here Chain! Yay.. 10 days!! |
| Someone woke up! |
| It was a beautiful 74 degree day so we walked to our neighborhood park. |
| Playtime! |
| The witching hour begins! And Daddy had a work dinner tonight so Mama was on her own. |
| Finishing up dinner.. |
| Claire was having her typical late-afternoon-exhausted-because-she-refuses-to-nap breakdown. |
| Bathtime |
| Reading books in Emma's bed |
| Silly girls ready for bed. Goodnight!! |
So there you have it! A fairly typical day in the life. It certainly isn't all rainbows and butterflies everyday... but I've been asking God to continue to give me perspective on each day and remember that though the days can seem oh-so-long, the years are short.
5 comments:
Cute idea! I'll have to try that sometime. It will probably make me realize how crazy some of our days actually are. You guys all look great - even the crabby pictures of the girls =).
Love this! Makes my days feel a bit more normal - especially because Alex also has the "late afternoon, I'm exhausted because I don't take naps" breakdown.
Loved this :) Claire's hair looks so much lighter- I see blonder streaks! Cute girls!
LOVE this! I agree - didn't realize Claire's hair was that light :) They're too cute!
When did Claire stop napping??!!
Post a Comment