Here are a few cute things the girls have said lately. :)
Me: Claire, what do you want for your birthday?
Claire: A flower dress
Me: Oh, like a dress that has flowers on it?
Claire: No, I mean a fancy dress so I can be a flower girl in someone's wedding.
Yesterday Emma was with me when I went to the post office to mail a present to my BFF's new baby. As we were walking in, I said: Emma, do you know who this present is for?
Emma: For Nora's new baby.
Me: Yes! It's for Nora's new baby sister. Do you know what her name is?
After several seconds and much thought, Emma says: Obama!
Out of the blue the other day while driving in the car, Claire says: Do you know who the governor of Georgia is?
Me: (I've only lived her for a few months so I had no idea) Umm, no honey, I don't know.
Claire: It's Nathan Deal!
(I googled it and she was right! I guess she's learning something in preschool!)
1 comment:
Oh.My.Goodness. What a laugh I had about Emma calling Molly 'Obama'! So funny! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment