
We were so excited for our visitor!

Grammy is the girls' personal hairstylist when she's around!

Cupcakes!



Justin was out of town for work for much of my mom's visit, so we had lots of girl time!

This Grammy-loving girl SOBBED for over an hour upon saying goodbye to Grammy. I'm not gonna lie, I was in tears too... it was so sad seeing her so heartbroken. *sigh* Good thing Grammy AND Babu are coming back in June! The countdown is on!
Thanks for taking the time to come and hang out with us, Mom! We loved every minute of your visit!
1 comment:
That was such a special time for me, too! Thank you for your hospitality! I loved checking out your new 'hood and surroundings; but mostly spending time with your girls who are growing up sooo fast was really great! They are so precious!
Post a Comment