I took this video several weeks ago, initially trying to get Charlie to coo. He didn't perform very well so I almost deleted it. But then I listened to the lyrics of Emma's original song and knew this was a keeper.
Translation:
and you are the one who eats food from Mommy's boobies
and you are the only one that dos it
and every time you have a nappy
you alone (something something) clappy
and you know how to nap, nap
and nap and nap and nap
and you know how to nap
and you know how to nap
and you nap and you nap
and you cry and cry
you don't every high
and you always spit up someday
and you never see what you never hide
never see what you never hide
never see
never hide
anyhow
5 comments:
SO glad you didn't delete that gem!! Love the shoulder shrugs during the "chorus"
Bahahaha!!!! I just watched it 3 times! HILARIOUS!!! My personal fave line is... "And you are the only one that dos it" I'm seriously dying over here! Love you, Emmy Lou!
This is so precious. I, too, love the shoulder shrugs. She pretty much sums up Charlie's life right now!! I also love that gets rhyming!
LOVE!! The food from mommies boobies is my fav bc I love me some #inappropiate
Post a Comment