![]() |
| The kiddos had a super fun week of VBS with some friends. |
![]() |
| Charlie's been his usual super chill self. |
![]() |
| We've played a little soccer. |
![]() |
| We love the free splash pads all over town. |
| We're soaking up fun times with our cuzzies! |
![]() |
| Savoring this summer before we send C Bear off to KINDERGARTEN. |
| Lego building with Grammy! |
![]() |
| So fun spotting Herky all over the place in Iowa City! (The first time we saw one, Emma exclaimed, "Look Mom! Turkey!") |
![]() |
| We love free fun! |
![]() |
| and free face painting! |
We are staying busy, reenergizing with time with family and friends, looking forward to our new house, missing our GA friends, and enjoying our last two weeks here. Then we're headed to what is rumored to be the best family camp around. (Each family is assigned a high school helper to help with your kids for the entire week. I hear it's amazing! You should all come with us next year.) And then it'll be time to move in! That's all for now!










4 comments:
I'm Nicole, and I'm a blog stalker (and a good friend of Roxanne and Jason's and Jorie too!) Can't wait to meet you and your family at camp!
YES!! Nicole finally commented- I have been calling her a blog stalker for some time now :) ANd umm, love the furrowed brow of Mr Char Char!!!
I want to go to family camp!
Um...family camp??!? I have never heard of such wonderfulness. Headed straight to the site to research and i am JEALOUS. Enjoy!
Post a Comment