Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Faves

Here's an ode to all my current faves...

Nalgene sippy cups for my kids

Are you a sippy cup hater like me?  I have tried every.single.cup on the market, looking for one that doesn't leak. This is the only one I've found - the Naglene Grip and Gulp. My kids each have one and really, they don't leak! Plus, it's 12 oz so it holds a lot more than your traditional sippy, which means you don't have to fill it up as often. Holla!


Aldi's Gyro Kit


Aldi's Gyro Kit

If you know anything about me, you know I'm a huge Aldi shopper. I don't care how you justify or do the math, you simply can't beat their prices. The quality is also great and backed by the double guarantee.  If that's not enough, knowing they are owned by the same company as Trader Joes should get you in their doors. And the prices will turn you into a loyal fan. Promise. Anyway, I recently discovered their Gyro Kit. Holy smokes, this is delicious! It takes about 5 minutes to make, costs $6.99, and left our family stuffed. Try it... you won't be disappointed. 


Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty


Just finished this book by Liane Moriarty. It was a page turner! I couldn't put it down. Everything I've tried to read since just hasn't been able to keep me engaged the way this book did. Really, really good.


Benjamin Moore's revere pewter


I painted our family room this color last week. It's such a great neutral. It changes slightly depending on the lighting, sometimes looking more grey and sometimes more tan.  A very warm, soothing color.


Crazy Joy - my friend Katie's  blog


This girl is one of my absolute faves and she's recently revamped her already fabulous blog. She has a gift for writing - she's funny, she's real, has the best tips, and is just generally awesome.  Plus, she loves Jesus.  This post was one of my recent favorites. And this one... it's a few years old but such a great, hilarious story.  You have to read it.. I promise you will laugh. You can read the rest of her stuff here. 


There you have it, folks! A few of my favorites that are too good not to share.  xoxo

What are some things you are currently loving?  

1 comment:

GmaRho said...

Cute idea, Annie! I will have to look for the Gyros - but lots of times our Aldi doesn't carry the same stuff as yours. I DID notice this week that ours finally has cilantro!!