
Welcome to our blog! This is a picture of Baby Shoe. To you, it might seem rather small and insignificant, but to us - it's a miracle! We've been on this journey for two years and although it's been hard, it has made this part of it even more amazing and exciting. This ultrasound picture was done at 7 weeks 2 days. We saw Baby's heart beating -- incredible! I am 9 weeks today. The baby has officially lost it's tail, has fingers and toes, and now even urinates... isn't that crazy?? Check back for more updates as we progress. Until then, pray with us for the healthy development of our little Christmas miracle -- Baby is due on December 24th!
1 comment:
So now I'm checking out your blog! I love blogs!!! SO sweet!! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm praying for this little one!
Post a Comment