Friday, October 3, 2008

Bibs, Blankets, and Bellies

What a fun way to spend my Friday night! So my adorable friend Lindsey started a business about a year ago called Snuggly Baby making and selling the cutest baby stuff you've ever seen! She makes bibs, blankets, wraps, slings, onesies, burp clothes, diaper bags... tons of cute stuff. I recently bought a baby gift from her for a friend and saw some of the stuff she makes and fell in love with it! Even though she doesn't usually do home shows, I asked her to bring her things over and do a little show for me and some preggo friends. We had so much fun talking baby, maternity clothes, names (don't worry... we didn't share ours!), nurseries, and shopping for our babies.

Here we are all lined up by our due dates. From the right.. Bridget is due November 12th, Sharon is due November 19th, I'm due December 24th, Lindsey is due January 18th, and Lacey is due February 26th.


Look at those preggo bellies!

And here we are with our baby-gear expert, Lindsey!

Make sure to check out Lindsey's website to see her cute things. She can custom make things, too! Thanks, Lindsey, for a fun girls night! :)

1 comment:

Andy and Lindsey said...

I had so much fun last night. Thanks for inviting me over, Annie!