Our new stroller and infant car seat (thanks to my parents) that we ordered online came yesterday. We were so excited to put it together and try it out. I know Baby Shoe will love riding in it! :) We did so much research on strollers and car seats.. there's endless information out there.. and lots of people with different opinions. We are very happy with our choice! Thanks, JimRho! Last night was also our very first childbirth class. It was fun meeting so many other couples who are due around the same time as us. Last night we learned all about the signs of labor, preparing for the PAIN, relaxation and breathing techniques, and I even won a coupon for a free 15 minute massage from my hubby! Justin was thrilled about that! :) We have three more classes and I'm most excited about touring the labor and delivery area of the hospital. It was completely re-done a couple of years ago and I've heard it's lovely!
Other than that, we're just counting down the days until she gets here. Only 10 weeks left.. yikes! This will definitely be the best Christmas of my life!!
1 comment:
Sounds like we'll be talking with you about stroller choices when that time comes! This is such an exciting time, we can't wait to see you guys next month!
Post a Comment