oh sweet girl-
Well, Claire, join the club. That's kind of how Nana felt a few times this week too! :) We love you anyway! I'm sure after a good night's sleep you will feel like a different little girl!
Oh my!!! Sooo cute, this will be a great pic to include in the wedding slide show someday. Sam and I got a good laugh :)
Poor, sweet baby! Where did she get the little car? I had been looking at those . . . glad to know she already has one.
My sweet friend Shadley let us borrow the car. It also turns into a walker!
I love this pic....she and Anni get along great with their drama filled lives :) pole sana Claire
OMG-I love this. I totally understand what happens when naptime is cut short. I can't believe she turns one soon...where has the time gone????
That is not the Claire Bear I know!! :)
That is just hilarious! I don't know why but I just LOVE pictures of pissed off babies. She is precious!
must have been traffic? ; ) xoxo
Post a Comment
10 comments:
oh sweet girl-
Well, Claire, join the club. That's kind of how Nana felt a few times this week too! :) We love you anyway! I'm sure after a good night's sleep you will feel like a different little girl!
Oh my!!! Sooo cute, this will be a great pic to include in the wedding slide show someday. Sam and I got a good laugh :)
Poor, sweet baby! Where did she get the little car? I had been looking at those . . . glad to know she already has one.
My sweet friend Shadley let us borrow the car. It also turns into a walker!
I love this pic....she and Anni get along great with their drama filled lives :) pole sana Claire
OMG-I love this. I totally understand what happens when naptime is cut short. I can't believe she turns one soon...where has the time gone????
That is not the Claire Bear I know!! :)
That is just hilarious! I don't know why but I just LOVE pictures of pissed off babies. She is precious!
must have been traffic? ; ) xoxo
Post a Comment