Thursday, November 19, 2009

One year ago today

One year ago today I wrote this blog entry. Little did I know that my water would break and I would go into labor just 19 hours later.
So fun looking back on all that God has done in the last year!

4 comments:

Bridget said...

Amen Girl!!! What a year it has been for us as mamas and friends! :)

Roxanne said...

how funny!! Happy almost 1 year old Miss Claire Bear!

Nana and Papa said...

Happy Birthday, Claire! What a fun year we have had. We thank God for the gift of YOU!

sara said...

And if you recall, I spent the next 3 days balling my eyes out in my 7 month preggo hormonal state because the arrival of Claire made the idea of Dex real. I was a mess!!! : ) So happy that our babies have had a blessed, healthy, and AWESOME first year!!! Love you!!!