Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fun in the SNOW!!

We're in the middle of a winter wonderland here! Although I'm the first to say how much I despise cold and snow, I must admit, all this talk about the big storm has me excited! We took advantage of the snow, Justin's "time off", and our neighbor's sleds and had fun introducing Claire to snow. She was hesitant at first, but eventually LOVED it after seeing the other kids playing.












5 comments:

Gma Rho said...

So THAT's what you've been up to today! Where did she get the cute snowsuit?

Nana said...

What fun! I think Claire should have had hot cocoa in that cup instead! Glad to see you are making the best of the weather and enjoying it with neighbors as well.

Unknown said...

Snowsuit is Annikah's!

Roxanne said...

that snowsuit has made its rounds....it was a freecycle find that had been thru 3 other people 1st...I lOVE it!! Check out MIss Anni sporting it:http://lilmonkeydays.blogspot.com/2008/02/beating-winter-blahs.html

Ashley said...

You spoke too soon! ;-)