Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Visit with Gpa & Gma Shoe

We had a fun visit to northwest Iowa with Claire's grandparents! Despite the frigid temps (7 below zero!!), we enjoyed our time together touring around the area. Highlights of the trip included watching Claire watch Max, Gma and Gpa's dog. She was eye level with him and he's a big dog, so I thought she might be scared, but she just squealed with delight! This girl loves dogs!
The other highlight of our trip was that Claire took 3-5 steps several times in a row. She did it at least 10 times!! She would take the steps with a big smile on her face, waiting for claps of approval before she would fall over. So cute!! I think we're going to have a walker on our hands before too long!
Thanks for a fun visit!!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Way to go Claire! It won't be long now until she is toddling away. I can't wait to see her.

Gma Rho said...

I love how long her hair is getting - looks so cute!