Yippee!! With Claire being so grown up these days, I agree that it's time for another baby in the house. We are soooo excited!!! xxoo
Congratulations!!
Very cute shirt, finally official! YAY! We're about 2 weeks apart :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So very exciting news and I wish you the best on the second pregnancy:)
Annie!!! Congratulations to you, Justin and Claire!! This is the most exciting news :) I am so happy for you!
Yay! Congratulations, Annie! How exciting!
Congratulations to you all!Claire is just DARLING. Can't wait to see the next adorable Schumacher baby :)
I am sooooo excited for you guys! Super close to Brody's birthday. Can't wait to follow along on the blog. Be glad you will not be in grossly humid Tennessee this summer.
Congratulations Big Sister Claire and to your mommy and daddy too!
I have been waiting ever so patiently for this blog post! Claire is going to be a wonderful big sister! :)
i heard the other day :) congrats!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Yippee!! With Claire being so grown up these days, I agree that it's time for another baby in the house. We are soooo excited!!! xxoo
Congratulations!!
Very cute shirt, finally official! YAY! We're about 2 weeks apart :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So very exciting news and I wish you the best on the second pregnancy:)
Annie!!! Congratulations to you, Justin and Claire!! This is the most exciting news :) I am so happy for you!
Yay! Congratulations, Annie! How exciting!
Congratulations to you all!
Claire is just DARLING. Can't wait to see the next adorable Schumacher baby :)
I am sooooo excited for you guys! Super close to Brody's birthday. Can't wait to follow along on the blog. Be glad you will not be in grossly humid Tennessee this summer.
Congratulations Big Sister Claire and to your mommy and daddy too!
I have been waiting ever so patiently for this blog post! Claire is going to be a wonderful big sister! :)
i heard the other day :) congrats!
Post a Comment