The Hawkeye's can't help but win with a cheering section like yours! Go Hawks!
Sporty girls sometimes have to wear sporty hand bands! Love it! And her legs look so skinny in those tights... she's a toddler!!P.S. I just tried to post this two other times but had to delete them b/c of typos... Oops! :)
Claire, I do think you are the best looking cheerleader around! Love those two bottom teeth little lady.
What a cute little cheerleader-way to start the Hawkeye spirit early!!!!
Time to start practicing all of our favorite cheers!!! Gotta love the gold and black.! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
The Hawkeye's can't help but win with a cheering section like yours! Go Hawks!
Sporty girls sometimes have to wear sporty hand bands! Love it! And her legs look so skinny in those tights... she's a toddler!!
P.S. I just tried to post this two other times but had to delete them b/c of typos... Oops! :)
Claire, I do think you are the best looking cheerleader around! Love those two bottom teeth little lady.
What a cute little cheerleader-way to start the Hawkeye spirit early!!!!
Time to start practicing all of our favorite cheers!!! Gotta love the gold and black.! :)
Post a Comment