Claire is becoming quite the verbal little lady these days. I thought I should document the things she is saying because I know someday I'll forget. She still does lots of baby signing (which is the most amazing tool ever, by the way). I should really teach her more signs because she picks up on them pretty quickly. If you have been around her at all recently, you know that she loves to sign 'please' anytime she sees food! It's so hard to say no when she asks so nicely. Today we went to the grocery store and she was signing 'please' down every aisle! I foresee grocery trips becoming more difficult in my future!!!
As far as talking goes, here is a list of Claire's words:
-Dada
-Mama
-Dada
-Mama
-Papa
-hi
-bye bye
-baby
-no
-bow-banana (sounds like 'nana')
-doggie
-Sadie
My other FAVORITE thing that she is doing these days (I have to get it on video!) is whenever I'm on the phone or she sees the phone, she puts her hand up to her ear and says, "Hi Dada." It is just precious and no matter how many times a day she does it, I never get sick of it.
4 comments:
I love that BOW is one of her first words....shows what a fashionista she is!! How are you feeling? Can't wait to see you again soon!
How cute! It cracked me up to read about the grocery store trip!
Yes, just wait... I hear "Garrison want" and "me want" as we are strolling through the store. Fun times!
I, too, love that bow is one of her first words! Must be because she has such a trendy mama!
Post a Comment