Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Weekend Fun!

We spent our weekend at Justin's parents' house.  His step-sister, Sara, is getting married in a couple weeks so Lacey, Karen, and I had a shower for her.  We had a great weekend!  Lots of yummy food, good conversation, and super fun playtime for the cousins! 

Lacey, Karen, Sara, and I after the shower!

These two cousins had so.much.fun. together! 

Wagon ride!

Emma and Nana at the park



It took us awhile to figure out how to play on this one! :)

Emma and Lola hanging out in the stroller.
After the shower Saturday morning, naps and park fun Saturday afternoon, we put the kids to bed and then Karen and Carl graciously stayed home with the sleeping babes while Justin and I went on a double date with Andy and Lacey!  I can't even tell you the last time the four of us went out sans kids.  It was refreshing... dinner, margaritas, and a movie.  So fun!!

Thanks, Nana and Papa, for a great weekend!

1 comment:

Nana and Papa said...

You are welcome! Looking forward to your next visit.