Sunday, August 21, 2011

Par-tay!

We had a super fun ladybug birthday celebration for our sweet one-year-old on Saturday!  It was a beautiful day... perfect for some outdoor fun!

The birthday girl!

Modeling the outfit Mama made for her!

Ready to party!


Ladybug cake and cupcakes!

Yummy party food!



The birthday girl with Nana

Emma and Grammy

2 sets of BFFs.  :)  Emma and Nora.. and their moms!

Time to open presents!

Emma was more interested in standing on the chair, so Claire helped!

Pretty girl!

Emma reading her birthday card while Mama freaked out over one of the presents! :)



Singing Happy Birthday!

Hmm.. this looks good!

I think I'll give it a try!



Telling Mama she's all done

The kids had lots of fun swimming in the pools!


Emma has LOTS of boy cousins!



Kisses for Silas!


Playing in the water table with Nora and Archie.

All partied out!
Thanks to everyone who helped Emma celebrate her first birthday! 

8 comments:

Andy and Lindsey said...

Everything was so cute! And your food table was adorable! Happy Birthday, Emma!

Sarah Hensley said...

Wow, you went all out for that party-- I'm so impressed!! So cute-- good work!! And happy birthday to Emma!

Christina said...

Great pics! Looks like a blast. Love the ladybug touches on everything!

Lacey Schumacher said...

Ok, 3 things:

1. I soooo wish we could have been there. I kept thinking: okay everyone's there now. they're eating cake now. they're opening presents now. i hate missing that stuff!

2. WHOA, momma! LOVE the theme and all the favors and you know I have a total appreciation for that kind of stuff and you did AWESOME!

3. I noticed those earrings in your Galena pics and wondered if they were new premier and then I see them again and isn't Bridget wearing them? I want them. Gimme a catalog. :)

Gma Rho said...

Please take out that disgusting picture of me and dad . . . yikes! other than that, it's a great recapturing of events at the fun party!

Roxanne said...

Happy Happy Bday Emma- what a cute party!! MUch love and wish we could have been there to celebrate!

Emily Gaskill said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the party!! Thanks for posting all the great pictures! And, I loved the Photo Book on the table; I'd love to see it in person sometime! :)

Gma Rho said...

Thank you . . .