Last night I was helping Claire put her jammies on for bed and I said, "Claire, I just love you so much." She kissed me on the cheek and replied, "Thanks for loving me, Mom." melted.my.heart.
In other news, we had her 3 year appointment today. It was really very uneventful and easy. No shots, no finger pricks, no major concerns. She is in the 95% for both height (39 1/2 in) and weight (41.4 lbs). (One of her first appointments ever when she hasn't been off the charts... although we're close at the 95%!)
The main thing we discussed was Claire's dairy allergy. Dr. Shaw recommended re-introducing dairy every six months or so to see if we notice any improvement. She said most kids outgrow dairy allergies but that they have usually outgrown it by age 3. So, we'll see what happens with Claire!
2 comments:
Awww, so sweet when kids say stuff like that!
i think it's funny claire weighs twice as much as georgia. :)
Post a Comment