Monday, January 23, 2012

Rest Time Relaxation

For the last several months, Claire's 'naptime' has turned into 'rest time.'  She has to stay in her room for at least an hour and is allowed to play quietly.  She usually falls asleep about half of the time.  On the days she doesn't sleep, though, she goes to bed extra early, so I don't mind too much!  :) 

Last week she hadn't fallen asleep allll week, which was unusual for her.  On Saturday, after she had been in her room for awhile, I realized that it was quiet and wondered if she had actually fallen asleep.  I went to check on her and found this:



Nice and cozy on her recliner!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I just laughed out loud...hilarious!! We're at the same point with Alex too, not a lot of sleeping but just "rest" time.

Bridget said...

Claire Bear... you kill me! Always have, always will!! :)

Anonymous said...

That is so adorable!! Grammy