Monday, January 16, 2012

Sometimes it's hard

Yesterday Emma was having one of her typical 17-month-old tantrums about who knows what.  Claire was quite concerned.  She walked over to Emma, starting rubbing Emma's back, leaned down to her, and said, "It's okay, honey.  Iiiiit's okay.  I know.  Sometimes it's hard."  Emma promptly stopped crying and turned to Claire for a big hug.

Emma has been really into getting hugs and comfort from Claire when she's upset lately.  It is soooo sweet.  And Claire never turns her down.  So thankful these girls get to experience such sweet sisterly love.   

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a cute story, sounds like you have some sweet sisters there :)

Gma Rho said...

I got to see the sister-love several time when they stayed with me last week. It is so precious!!

Nana said...

So cute. I can't imagine Emma having a tantrum! I'm glad she has Claire for a sister. :)

Christina said...

Sooooo sweet!

Jo said...

Love it. Claire learns from the best! They are just so sweet.