I've been a terrible blogger lately! We've been super duper busy - between Justin and I, either one or both of us was gone every weekend for five weekends in a row... insane, right? We traveled to Illinois, Florida, and I traveled to Arizona during that time. We put a contract on a house. We are deep into our weekly Perspectives course and homework. (Yes, homework. I haven't had that for 9 years. I don't miss college. But the readings are amazing.) We lead a weekly small group. I started packing (again). We've been selling & getting rid of stuff like crazy (how is it possible to accumulate so.much.stuff??). I joined a group of women embarking on our own 7 experience. So yeah, it's been busy.
Hopefully things will settle down soon and I'll have more time to blog! Oh and P.S. Spring is here! We've also been enjoying the warmer temps, sunny days, and blooming flowers!
1 comment:
Wow! You have been busy! Prayers for some slower times ahead :)
Oh... and super jealous about that spring weather... can you send some of it this way??? :)
Post a Comment