Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Cheers to 10 years!

10 years!  In some ways, it seems like it was just yesterday that we said, 'I do' but in others, it feels like we've always been together.

image (92)
                             August 9, 2003 
image (91)

We've lived a lot of life and adventure in these ten years and we've gotten pretty good at adjusting to new circumstances.  It seems like we're always the 'new' people in every situation we are in!  Hey, at least it keeps life interesting!  God has been so faithful and I'm so thankful that His promises are true.  There have been many ups and downs along the way but I just can't imagine living life with anyone else.

We got to reflect and celebrate our anniversary with a two night getaway to Savannah.  (thank you Nana and Papa! more on that later..) It's amazing how refreshing it is to get away.. even just for a couple nights!

Ready for some fun!
image (83)

picstitch (7)
Savannah is so beautiful!  Despite the 105 degree heat index, which was super rough for this preggo, we had fun exploring the city, eating good food, enjoying our bed & breakfast, and touring some historical places.

I *almost* passed out as we were touring one house but thankfully I found a chair in time and got some water... I'll blame it on pregnancy & super hot temperatures!

image (87)

We toured the city in style.. on this sweet carriage ride!  I've always wanted to go on one so it was fun to actually get to.

image (85)

Someone even asked if we were on our honeymoon!  :)  Such a fun time of celebrating!

3 comments:

Gma Rho said...

Savannah certainly does look "southern!" I'm glad you could celebrate on a getaway - sorry it was so hot! Yikes!

Jenny said...

You still look the same as you did on your wedding day Annie! Well, minus the baby bump...I'm so glad you guys got to get away for a fun weekend!

Roxanne said...

so glad you got to celebrate! 105 is no joke for a prego though..yikes! Get you some ice water! Happy Anniversary!