Justin and I celebrated 11 years of marriage this weekend. It was very telling of our life stage... we went to Lowes, painted the kitchen, and went on a family bike ride to check out a new park. Hopefully we will find a babysitter soon and be able to actually go out on a date. ;)
Justin surprised me with a new bike! We don't usually exchange gifts so I was shocked! He had gone into the garage to get the bikes ready for our ride. When I came outside, this beauty was all set up and ready for me to ride! What a guy.
We rode 2 1/2 miles to this awesome park! It has a 'nature playground' with lots of fun things for the kids to play with.
I LOVED this card Justin got me. True words right there, folks.
Claire was so precious... she knew it was our anniversary and said she was working on a surprise for us.
She designed her own wrapping paper and inside was this cute decoration she made for us to hang up on the wall.
I love that she used her resources to create something special for us.
It was a good, full day. So thankful for this man, who has journeyed through so much life with me. Somehow at age 21, I knew what I was doing when I said 'I do.' Best.decision.ever.






No comments:
Post a Comment