Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Backsplash

The backsplash is done!  A few little details left.. but it's mostly done.  Yay!  

Before


 After


The new tiles really lightened up the room.  I love it!  


Close up of before.  It was too dark and too busy.  And just poorly done.





Next project on the list is to paint the cabinets white.  Big task but hopefully will come with some big impact.  It's so fun and rewarding to make small, inexpensive changes that have a big impact.  Thankful for my handy hubby!

4 comments:

Gma Rho said...

I can't believe how much the new tile lightens up the whole room! Looks amazing! Another job well-done!

Andy and Lindsey said...

Love that tile! It looks great!

Katie Leipprandt said...

Yes!! As I was scrolling I was thinking, man if they painted the cabinets white the kitchen would look completely new....great minds think alike! ;)

Roxanne said...

CRAZY- it looks aweosme! you guys need a reality show called "we move a lot and make our houses AWESOME" I'm way too lazy!! Looks great