Sunday, February 15, 2009

Weekend pics

Sweet girl

Claire and her little bunny

Bathtime


Tummy time



Relaxing

4 comments:

Julie Baker said...

I'm amazed at how big she is getting! She is plumping out. :) That is good, she looks healthy and happy. She is so beautiful and I have to confess I look at her almost every day...dreaming of my own!!! I only have like 6 weeks left and I'm getting so excited. Glad we can share each others journeys as new mommies.

Eric S. said...

Oh she is doing so well holding her head up on her belly. My boys all were late doing that (like 4months!) and our girl shows no signs of pulling her head up on her belly. Even though she spends a lot of time on her belly.

Jenny said...

oops, that last comment was from me. That is what I get for checking blogs on his computer!

Roxanne said...

she is chubbin' up- I LOVE that baby stage :) she does not look like a newborn anymore !! praying for the appointment today!!!