Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Slacking

I've really been slacking in the blog department... oops! Our fall is shaping up to be a rather busy one... we are in the middle of an 7 week stretch when we'll be out of town 5 of the 7 weekends... yikes!! We had a fun Labor Day weekend and successfully left Claire overnight for the first time with her Nana and Papa. I'm pleased to report that she did just fine and probably didn't even realize we were gone. Her grandparents are just that good! :)
Justin and I went to Madison, WI (what an AWESOME little city.... LOVED it!!) to catch the American Idol summer tour. Yes, we went to the AI concert. And before you point out what dorks we are, let me just say it was sooooo good!!!

My parents went, too. It was fun to go together!


In other news, I do believe that I am FINALLY seeing some evidence of soon-to-be teeth in my dear daughter's mouth, so stay tuned for that hopefully upcoming announcement.
Other than that, this child has become an expert reacher. She still dislikes being on her tummy and doesn't do much in terms of attempting to crawl, but let me tell you ~ this girl can reach like you wouldn't believe! :) She also scoots on her back. She looks like she's attempting a back bend and then she'll push off with her feet. That's really the only way she's figured out to move yet. She has started pulling herself up on things though. So, progress is being made. :)

No comments: