Monday, November 9, 2009

Photo Update

Claire is showing off her brand new tooth... (the second one on the bottom has poked through now, too!)
Just playing in the kitchen...

Helping with the dishes...


Hard at work!


Getting her breathing treatment. She's not so much a fan of it...


4 comments:

Christina said...

Very cute pics!!! Too sad about the breathing treatments, I bet they make her feel better though! How much longer does she need them?

Jenny said...

Oh I understand the neb treatments all too well. Our son has had neb treatments off and on since he was 6 months old. Unfortunately he doesn't tolerate them much better now at 3.
I hope her treatments will be over soon!
You have to love help in the kitchen!

Gma Rho said...

Love that first picture - her eyes are so pretty! What a little dolly! I need a grandma hug really soon!!

Jorie said...

Claire looks like so grown-up in these pics. Cute as a button. Give her a kiss from Auntie Jo.