Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Birthday Celebrations

We got together with the fam over the weekend to celebrate Joshua's 1st birthday and my dad's 61st birthday!! Here is the big one-year-old, all ready to dig into those presents!
Jorie, Josh, and Babu (as Claire calls him)

Time for cake!! The birthday boy wasn't too excited by the cake...

...but these two sure were!! Claire and Silas, enjoying some yummy cake!!

Sistas with our babies!

Happy Birthday, Joshua and Dad!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! that third picture looks like Mark as a baby. (Aunt Carol)

Lacey Schumacher said...

Can't believe he's one! Time does fly...

Mark said...

Where are the waterfight pictures? That was the highlight of the party! :-)

Jorie said...

Thanks for being there! It was fun and Josh sure adores his Claire! He's having a ball with his new ball and I'm loving his cute new outfit!

Unknown said...

I know, Mark! I didn't get any pics of that... I'm sure Jorie did though, right?