Thursday, July 22, 2010

Today was the day

Today I'm 35 weeks, 1 day pregnant. This is the exact day in my pregnancy that Claire was born! If this were my pregnancy with Claire, my water would have broken at 4 AM today and I would currently be in labor!! Isn't that crazy?! That means from here on out, this is all new to me! I've never been more pregnant than this before. I really don't feel ready to have this baby yet and I still can't believe Claire actually came this early.

Despite feeling huge and uncomfortable already, I'm so glad this baby isn't here yet. If we can avoid the NICU/oxygen/monitor situation this time around, I'll be so glad. :) So now, we just wait and see when baby girl decides she's ready to make her entrance! I'm 1 cm dilated and my cervix is softening... whatever that means! :) Every day will be something new for me now.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Yea!!! Cook baby, cook!!!