Monday, January 10, 2011

Lou Lou

Is it weird that Emma's latest nickname is Lou Lou??  Seriously, sometimes I can get out of control with nicknames and I think this is a good example!  Before Emma was born, I always thought her nickname would be Em or Emmie.  BUT... somehow I started calling her EmmyLou.  Why?  I have no idea...  Then it became Lou Lou and most recently I've been calling her Lou Lou Bear.  So I have Claire Bear (or C-Bear... or even C-Bear-Grace...) and Lou Lou Bear. I KNOW... I'M WEIRD!!!!

Anyway, here are some pics of our sweet lil Lou Lou Bear...  :)




I sure love that sweet face!!!

Oh, and can  you tell that she's really been into sucking on her fingers lately?!

6 comments:

Derricca said...

awwww. I love babies!! You aren't weird. I call Abigail "pumpkin" and I have no idea. That is weird! ;)

Derricca said...

Awww, I love babies! GREAT picuters of your beautiful baby!
You aren't weird. I call Abigail "pumpkin", and I have no idea why. THAT is weird. ;)

Christina said...

Not weird at all. Lauren has had "bean, munchkin, monkey, and most recently - munchkey (sounds polish!). Sam and I are seriously really strange with our nicknames.

I love how in the last picture her shirt is all wet from drool. Lauren has started soaking through her bibs now...gross!

Shadley said...

Elly has always been the one with all the nicknames at our house -- she started out Elly Lyn, Elly Lyndelly, Elly Bean Jelly Bean, Elly Belly Button, Ellafritz and then Fritzie. Eden is usually just Eden or Edes. Esias is Zias, Zi Zi, Esias Tefayus Grimias or Zizer Beans.

Christina said...

After seeing these other comments I'm starting to feel more normal... :)

Mark said...

LOVE that picture of her in the bumbo -- soooo cute!