Sunday, May 13, 2012

Spying

So we recently purchased a 'video monitor' ...or at least our version of one.  Typical video monitors can be pretty pricey but this is actually just a security camera and was only like $45!  We can pull it up on our phones or ipad and check on the girls to see what they are up to.  I always wanted one when the girls were babies but we never got one.  This one is great because it wasn't a huge investment but it is SO MUCH FUN to see what the girls are up to after we put them to bed.

Here are a few pics I took from the camera.  It has audio too and it's hilarious to listen to them talk. 




In this one, Claire was super tired and we heard her say, "Emma, I'm trying to sleeep!!!"

2 comments:

Gma Rho said...

Love it!!!!

Jonna said...

Omgoodness that is so funny! The girls are so cute! What security camera is it? I have been looking into getting one but not wanting to spend a fortune either :) hope you guys are Enjoying Atlanta! We miss you tho :)