Our house, thought built in the 80's, was completely renovated before we bought it. They put on new siding, painted the entire house, updated the kitchen, updated the bathrooms, and put in new carpet and wood floors. Such a blessing to not have much to do to the house after moving in! I have started to get a little tired of the white walls though, so I have a feeling there will be even more painting in our near future. Here are a few of the before pictures..


And here are a few after pictures...



We painted the room and then Justin made this super easy headboard for our bed. And by easy, I mean EASY. He sanded, stained, and then hung. Doesn't get easier than that! We still need to do some window treatments but for now I'm enjoying what feels like a totally new room!
4 comments:
It looks great! I love the headboard- smart idea!
headboard is so fun! Look at you crafty shus!!
Looks great! I may have to consult you when we get in our new place...almost all of the walls are white and I'm terrible at picking out colors!
So nice & moody! Really changed the look & feel of the room. Great work!
Post a Comment