Adorable!!! I love pregnant bellies! you are beautiful!
Awwwwwwww!!!!!
Looks like you're feeding that baby the right stuff!! Love it!!
I know I told you today on the phone, but it's worth repeating...YOU LOOK GREAT! You definitely have that glow.
AHHH...I can see the bump! So cute! You look great, Annie!
Keep the belly pics coming, sista! You look gorgeous!! :)
We were looking at your growing belly pics, and Joel asked: "then how do I sit on her lap?"
Awwww!! Annie!!!!!!!!!! you are so adorable with your cute lil belly!!:) As nerdy as it sounds, the minute I saw this picture I got the biggest grin on my face!!:) Love you both!! and the new one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Adorable!!! I love pregnant bellies! you are beautiful!
Awwwwwwww!!!!!
Looks like you're feeding that baby the right stuff!! Love it!!
I know I told you today on the phone, but it's worth repeating...
YOU LOOK GREAT! You definitely have that glow.
AHHH...I can see the bump! So cute! You look great, Annie!
Keep the belly pics coming, sista! You look gorgeous!! :)
We were looking at your growing belly pics, and Joel asked: "then how do I sit on her lap?"
Awwww!! Annie!!!!!!!!!! you are so adorable with your cute lil belly!!:) As nerdy as it sounds, the minute I saw this picture I got the biggest grin on my face!!:) Love you both!! and the new one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment