Friday, July 11, 2008

16 weeks!!

Here I am at 16 weeks. I'm a little embarrassed by this picture, to be honest, because I reeeally don't think my belly is THAT big yet. I had Justin take more than one pic because I kept looking at it and saying, "That is NOT what I look like." I swear it doesn't look like this when I look in the mirror, but every picture turned out the same. Sooo... here's my huge belly at 16 weeks. Baby is now the size of an avocado. Over the next three weeks, baby will go through a huge growing spurt and apparently will double in size. Can't wait to see him or her at the ultrasound in a couple weeks. :) I made a quick stop at the doctor's office yesterday. I had called about some pains I've been having and the nurse let me come in to hear the heartbeat for some peace of mind. It was going strong in the 150's! I've never loved the sound of something so much.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute : )

Andrea said...

Annie,

You DEFINITELY look pregnant now! I love this picture! Your belly is so cute :)!!

KerBear said...

Your belly looks so cute! Don't get upset by that little belly...wait until your into your 30th week or so...;-)