This little girl is waking me up in the middle of the night already! Last night I woke up around 3 AM to her kicking and kicking. I've never felt her kick as hard as she was last night. It was crazy! I've heard other moms-to-be complaining of lack of sleep due to the baby moving and kicking, but I hadn't experienced that until last night. When I woke up, it took me a minute to realize what that feeling was... I guess I was kind of out of it!
Justin was in Chicago last week for work and I was so happy when Friday came and he returned home. On Friday night we were sitting on the couch watching TV and baby was kicking like crazy for Justin. It was so fun for him to be able to feel all of those little kicks.
I can now distinguish between kicks and just moving around. At first I just knew I felt something but didn't know exactly what it was but now there is a definite distinction between kicks and movements. I think these feelings are among the best in the world! Keep kicking, girly!!
3 comments:
Annie,
I just found you through your comment on Chloe's blog. Congratulations on your growing life as woman, wife, mother, teacher, friend . . .
Clarifying and Celebrating Peace,
Cathleen
Yeah, we can be blogging buddies;) Isn't the kicking such a weird, but exciting, feeling!!
Annie!
I am so glad things are going smoothly for you-you guys deserve it!! Your nursery is so precious, I love it! Your comments about helping Jusin with the floor, well kind of cracked me up! lol! Hey, everyone has a part, right? We are all needed! i miss you, I wish I could see you and your cute lil belly..give the baby love and tell Justin hi:)
Love you all-
Tiff
Post a Comment