Yesterday I got together with some Mommy friends. We had a great time talking and comparing notes on motherhood. Our babies were born within 15 days of each other.. how fun!
We set them up on the couch for some pics and I couldn't stop laughing! Look at these cute little kiddos!!

Claire, Liam, and Maddie (they are all holding their arms in different positions in this pic.. it looks like they are dancing!)

Apparently the girls were
enthralled by something to the left... they were both staring over there. I don't think Liam was crazy about being stuck between two girls. :)

So cute!!
3 comments:
That is so cute! You'll have to do this again as they get older so you can compare pictures. It will be fun to watch how they change. I'm glad you can get together with your friends and be a support team for each other. That's so important and a very special gift from God as you will find out!
Aww- they are all so cute. Little baby friends. :)
Annette, I LOVE that outfit on Claire :)
Post a Comment