I like it! She is growing so fast. She has a look of confidence and determination and yet relaxed and laid back. I love the picture of her feet!
Way too cute!! Who dressed her when you were sick - you or Justin??
These crack me up!!! She is too cute!
Yay the Baby Legs!!! OMG, they are still so big on her! I love it!
yeah Claire- you are now the 2nd completely fab homegirl to rock that outfit!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I like it! She is growing so fast. She has a look of confidence and determination and yet relaxed and laid back. I love the picture of her feet!
Way too cute!! Who dressed her when you were sick - you or Justin??
These crack me up!!! She is too cute!
Yay the Baby Legs!!! OMG, they are still so big on her! I love it!
yeah Claire- you are now the 2nd completely fab homegirl to rock that outfit!!
Post a Comment